[gmpi] Re: Time Summary (was *Ping*)

  • From: Bill Gardner <billg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:06:17 -0400

Sure, but I think we're an audio-centric group as revealed by the topics of discussion. Are there any arpeggiator authors out there? I can't help with OPT and MFX compatibility issues.

Bill

At 03:09 PM 5/20/03 -0400, you wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that implementing a pure music event plug is
not the highest priority of folks on the list.
<<<

I disagree.  I would think the MMA member companies would be interested a
pure music event plugin.  Existing APIs such as MFX and OPT ought to be GMPI
compatible, and these APIs are MIDI only.

---------------------- Bill Gardner Wave Arts, Inc. 99 Mass. Ave., Arlington, MA 02474 Tel: 781-646-3794 Fax: 781-646-7190 billg@xxxxxxxxxxxx