[gmpi] This list...

  • From: <mo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:31:28 +0100

Uhm, is there any way we could organize this...??? I'm not sure who this =
list belongs to (Mr. Kuper?), but maybe we could have some stricter =
rules, or even a sort of "conversation manager" (calling it a =
"symposiarc" is tempting)... I mean, if we could stay on 1 topic at a =
time, it would be much less confusing, and we might even reach to some =
point of understanding : )

Right now I receive more mails than I could possibly have time to read, =
all about different topics, and hey, we don't even know what the goal =
for this architechture is yet...

Rgds,

Michael Olsen
mo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx