[gmpi] Re: Status?

  • From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:59:31 +0300

>From: "MMA (Tom White)" <mma@xxxxxxxx>
>
>Someone probably should have been making the draft document all
>along...

Yes, it could be much harder to produce such doc later if it
involves re-reading all the emails.

Do you have some kind of project directory to where you have collected
and organized the material and your own thoughts? (I would like to
have that.)

Yes, I expected that you guys are working more efficiently and
thoroughly than people earlier in LAD and other places. But now
after 7 months the results and the list resembles what has been
already discussed within last 6 years.

Sure I'm interested in developing GMPI but without a doc I don't
know the scope of GMPI. I could start from the beginning (like others)
and tell all my toughts but that would be silly. I could accidentally
reveal tradesecrets which should be part of the hosts and would be
used in making competition in the markets.

At meanwhile I keep reading the mail archives...

Juhana