[gmpi] Re: Roll call

  • From: "B.J. Buchalter" <bj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:04:09 -0400

on 6/30/03 1:40 PM, Tim Hockin at thockin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> My excuse is a heavy workload at the office, plus (now that it's stopped
>> raining in Boston), less time nights and weekends.
>>
>> Are folks still out there?

Here too.

B.J. Buchalter

Metric Halo
M/S 601 - Building 8
Castle Point Campus
Castle Point, NY 12511-0601 USA
tel +1 845 831-8600
fax +1 603 250-2451

If you haven't heard ChannelStrip yet, you don't know what you're missing!

Check out SpectraFoo, ChannelStrip and Mobile I/O at http://www.mhlabs.com/

Download a 12 day demo from <http://www.mhlabs.com/demo/>