[gmpi] Re: Requirements

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:29:19 -0500

Yes, I remember that now, but somehow in my mind it got turned around so
that we were defining a C++ API that would in fact be implemented with C, as
with VST plugins (only more elegantly).

I'm fine with C; presumably it will be a sort of object-oriented C with
classes and all.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/