[gmpi] Re: Requirement 0: Put requirement numbers in subject lines

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:59:18 -0800

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:23:11AM -0500, RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Tim, can I suggest you add all the "new" items as numbered requirements, and
> then we start working through the numbered items sequentially?  (We can
> probably skip the first dozen or so, the one's that have already been
> covered.)

It's not clear to me if they are requirements or what the requirements are
at all.  Can I put a "PENDING" section in the req's doc, so we can get them
inline, but not as reqs?

Also - We have too many topics going right now.  I love the feedback
(seriously, I get up each morning looking forward to it), but it's too much
to handle having 8 different threads.

Especially because I get up to find 30 messages, but during my daytime only
3 or 4 come in.  Damned Europeans. ;)

I will add all the items on my TODO, then I will try to invoke some
super-human organizational skills to put the kabash on a couple threads, for
a while.

Tim