[gmpi] Re: Reqs draft

  • From: "Angus F. Hewlett" <amulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:47:02 -0500 (EST)

Yeah, I was just pointing out a potential problem of associating this
metadata directly with the plugin binary on multiuser systems. Not an easy
problem to solve without adding extra layers of complexity (each user has
a GMPI folder with partial data for each plugin they use, and it may then
in some cases point to a system-owned GMPI object elsewhere on the
system?? Seems complex, but may be deemed necessary)

  Angus F. Hewlett, Technical Director
  FXpansion Audio UK Ltd  -  http://www.fxpansion.com