[gmpi] Re: Reqs draft

  • From: eric <dilvie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:11:34 -0700

We should also look at providing developer wrappers tho' to make porting
other formats to GMPI easy, and -especially- vice versa... think of the
marketing strength in the latter:- write your plugin as GMPI-native and
you can link it to run on any other format.

Might be fun for an SDK utility, but I don't see what that has to do with the GMPI spec itself.

--
~
<http://www.dilvie.com/>