[gmpi] Reqs Discuss: 12-15

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GMPI list <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:20:23 -0800

I want to try this a bit differently.  We're going to hyper-thread this
discussion.  We can't handle ALL the topics open at once, but I think we can
handle a couple threads at once, can't we?

Rather than waiting 3 days for silence, I want to try something different.
If you are OK with this email, just reply "OK".  If we get the
majority of known contributors giving the OK, we can move on.  If someone
brings up an issue after that, we can deal with it.

The last thing that I want is to shut anyone down, but then again, I don't
want to wait 2 more months on this.

Does anyone have any issue with the requirements numbered 12 through 15 in
section 3.4 of the draft doc?

Anything to add?
Anything to argue?