[gmpi] Re: Reqs Discuss: 1-11

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:31:20 -0500

With respect to requirement 6, I think it is essential that GMPI permit GMPI
plugins to host other GMPI plugins, including dynamic voice allocation.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/