  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:34:10 -0500

OK, I think we agree, but we need to consider what happens when the tempo
is changing in metronome time, while the music time is paused. I propose
that the tempo be allowed to continue changing in metronome time, and snap
back to be consistent with the score when the pause is over. The musical
purpose would be use of GMPI hosts for real-time performance with
algorithmic event generators and time processors.