  • From: "Koen Tanghe" <koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 00:12:44 +0100

On Tuesday, February 03, 2004 4:24 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Chris Grigg wrote:

> I know there are some problems in the following long text, but
> hope it points in the right direction...?

Seems very much in the right direction to me, yes. What are the problems you
see with this?

Koen

PS
[totally off-topic]
By the way, Chris: I just found out you were the one who made the music for
the California Games on C64. Still need to thank you for that :-)
Nostalgia is creeping up on me now... SID base address 54272, screen raster
line interrupt handling for vertically stretching graphics in real time,
screen splitting for doubling the number of visible sprites, etc... Still
think it's amazing what could be done with that 64 KB (!) machine...