[gmpi] Re: Reqs 3.9. Time - opening arguments

  • From: "Jeff McClintock" <jeffmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:34:25 +1300

> There is simply no way that Premiere (not a simple host) is going to
> have a GMPI plugin controlling time in our graph.

yes, some hosts simply don't have a tempo map, mine dosn't.

It's still a good feature (setting tempo), it simply has to be optional.

SynthEdit provides a 'default' tempo of 120 to any plugin that asks, that
allows them to function. Sending a tempo of 0 can cause some plugins to
crash (divide-by-zero).

Best Regards,
Jeff