[gmpi] Re: Reqs 3.8

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:03:03 -0500

I am in total agreement with Chris Gregg here. I think we should either drop
int, or simplify the profile idea as much as possible while still making
GMPI attractive to int platform developers.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/