[gmpi] Re: +++ RESET +++ (was RE: a little order?)

  • From: Mike Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:01:41 -0700

        I think that the plugin you describe would still have an X in requires
input events. If a plugin truly neither requires nor generates data in
conjunction with the host, then I am not sure that this plugin is an
audio plugin as such. The host is not ever going to place it in any
processing path.

Mike