[gmpi] Re: +++ RESET +++ (was RE: a little order?)

  • From: Mike Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:22:05 -0700

        If I can make a suggestion for organization, perhaps we can start with
Ron's suggestion to form an agenda and forestall any discussion on
specific points. I actually suggest that the agenda be just the top
level points, no letter points yet at all. The we take each top level
point one at a time. That way everyone on the list can focus on one
thing, such as Audio Format, or Time Representation. After we establish
either some consensus, or we have clearly exhausted the arguments (or
ourselves), Ron can move us to the next topic and formulate some
description of the topic we just closed.

Mike Berry
Adobe Systems