[gmpi] Re: Out-of-Band: suggestion for rethink

  • From: "Silver Blade" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:44:59 +0100

> XAP, if that counts (not sure, since it's not complete and doesn't have
> the real-world experience).  Also, does Rewire count as a music plugin
> API?  It's NDA covered, too, anyway if I'm not mistaken...

Correct.

I managed to get the nice people at Propellerhead software to send me the
Rewire SDK a while ago, but it took a lot (and I mean *a lot*) to get them
to send me it - at the time I wasn't a company/business, so they refused to
let me have the SDK. After writing back and basically pleading with them and
telling them my ideas, they seemed keen to let me have it and sent out the
license agreement.

Since then I have become a "company", so I shouldn't have that sort of
problem in future, I hope...