[gmpi] Re: [OT] Re: Re: Topic 6: Time representation

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:57:35 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davis" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 4:52 AM
Subject: [gmpi] Re: [OT] Re: Re: Topic 6: Time representation

> >don't want to understand my purpose, if you absolutely want to consider
me
> >as an idiot , (even if you are a Genius like Mr Davis) then i won't
respect
> >you anymore. And it is exactely what Mr Davis did since the beginning of
> >this forum.
>
> i do not consider you an idiot by any means.

ha ! it's a mysunderstanding so...

> i find your communication style irritating and unnecessarily
> childish.

yes , and it's very practical, this allows you talk about something else
than to try to think with me about different problem i talk about.

>you continue to say things about writing audio
>and real time software and about PC's that are simply not true.

yes , sure , i'm wellknown for that :  say bulshit about real time software

>but i repeat, i do not consider you an idiot,

too late , you did again just 2 lines above  ! :-))

Vincent Burel