[gmpi] Re: OT: Game over

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:04:15 -0700

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:59:43AM -0700, Chris Grigg wrote:

> >> Read the inserted comments.
> >
> >I'm sorry, inserted comments?  Not following you.  What comments inserted
> >where?
>
> That's it.  I give up.  Good luck, GMPI.

Uhh, hold up a second.  I said that I don't think I added any ideas.  I
don't think I did.  You said to read inserted comments, but I don't know
what cooments you're referring to.  Obviously I read EVERY email that
comes to the list, so I've obviously missed something.

You're obviously frustrated and I apologize for that, but 1-liner emails
that refer me to re-read something without telling me what it is don't
help.

Chris, you've got my phone number, I think.  If I'm really not grasping
something you've done, then it must be something subtle. Call me, and
we'll sort it out.

I don't want to lose your contributions, but I just don't know what
you;'re referring to with "inserted comments".

Tim