[gmpi] Re: NAMM follow-up, some major decisions to make

  • From: "fogaudionews" <fogaudionews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:37:05 -0500

By that I meant the devil is in the details and sometimes an API, requirements spec, whatever, needs to flex a little to accomodate reality. I am not proposing that this group fleece the MMA, of which, many of you would be part of that governing body besides. Rather, keep some amount of control into the developers hands and the open community in general (by letting us at the very least propose changes). Perhaps I am writing(wrote) myself into a hole.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Hockin" <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>