[gmpi] Re: NAMM follow-up, some major decisions to make

  • From: "fogaudionews" <fogaudionews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:03:15 -0500

Both of these scenarios would satisfy someone like me. I'm sure I could find someone to propose a bug fix even without a formal commiting team, since now I know who all of you are :). Tim, I like your spin on making the API closed (sort of) and under MMA control while the SDK open is open.

Regards,
Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Hockin" <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>