[gmpi] Meeting at NAMM in Anaheim, CA

  • From: RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:09:23 -0500

The Winter NAMM show and the MMA annual general meeting are going to upon us
pretty quickly.  I was hoping to have a meeting of the GMPI working group on
Sunday, January 18, sometime in the afternoon after the MMA meeting.

Given the rate at which we're moving, it's likely we'll have a completed
requirements document by that time.  So the meeting will probably be a final
review, and then kicking off the next step, writing the actual
specification.

I'll be sending a more formal announcment soon, but please mark your
calendars.  Thanks.