[gmpi] Re: MIDI: Proposed Requirements (wrap up try #1)

  • From: Andy <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:12:43 +0100

Apologies I'm coming in late to this particular section, mail config
problems and other matters have kept me away. Looks like you had a lot of
"fun" with this one..

The wording looks good to me although I think Koen's rewording of the end:

>"It must be possible for plugins to send MIDI."

Could we please change this into something like:
"It must be possible for plugins to send and/or receive GMPI musical event
messages (convertable to MIDI), no matter which audio I/O configuration the
plugin has (in and/or out)"

Should be added in

Andy C