[gmpi] Re: MIDI: Proposed Reqs (try #3)

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:33:56 -0700

I've committed the MIDI changes for now.  If anyone still wants to make
changes, I guess we're still open.

http://www.gmpi-plugins.org/gmpi/requirements.php#sec_3.15

Time to move on.

I'd like to suggest we move section 3.17 "Instruments" to follow MIDI
directly.  Objections?

If no objections, please start reading the "Instruments" section of the
reqs doc.