[gmpi] [LIST] List tidyness proposal

  • From: Urs Heckmann <urs@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:22:57 +0100

Hi,

woah, this list consumes bandwidth...

I suggest to add an additional identification scheme for the subject
line.

An approach:

[FEAT] - Things we would like to see, suggestions
[API] - API specific, technical aspects (code?)
[GEN] - General, mostly concerning the subject in general (papers etc.)
[LIST] - concerning the people and the list
[OT] - Off Topic
[EXP] - experience, dedicated to other formats like VST, AU, DX, MAS...
[...] - more to come...

I find this useful on other lists...

Cheers,

;)  Urs