[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:04:24 -0500

Cool.  I like the idea of moving threading (11) right after host interface
(4), though I'm not so sure about persistence and GUI.  In particular, I
think a discussion about persistence should come after we discuss parameter
representation, since it's like that parameter values will be among the
things that get persisted.

Similarly, I think a discussion of GUI might need to happen after we talk
about signal routing and persistence, if we are talking about the GUI as a
kind of "parameter setter" and "preset loader."