[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:53:13 -0500

>I would like to propose some other items to add to the agenda:

it seems to me that all of these are covered (admittedly in a lot less
detail) by:

3.      Cross-platform
What processors, O/S, addressing models and programming languages do we need
to support? Level of heterogenity on u-controller+DSP systems?

given that the level of detail in the agenda is low, i would assume we
can talk about the questions you raise once we reach that item. it
seems to me unwise to try to fill the agenda with the level of detail
you have used.

--p