[gmpi] Re: Item 0: Agenda

  • From: RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:19:40 -0500

Absolutely open for discussion.

In another post you asked "what audience" and "what kinds of applications."
I was thinking the same audience and applications that are using DirectX,
VST, TDM, MAS, today.  Plus, some applications that haven't been adequately
served yet, like embedded systems (applicances, PDA's, cell phones), as well
as gaming consoles.