[gmpi] Re: IRC meeting

  • From: "Ron Kuper" <RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:28:00 -0500

I think it might be helpful to schedule a 1 hour time slot each week for
this.  If some weeks there's nothing to discuss, fine.  But many weeks
we will, and it might be helpful if everyone know there was a definite
hour each week to chat.

We need to accommodate west coast US, east coast US, and Europe.  The
difference between west coast US and europe can be as long as 9 hours,
right?  So maybe early AM west coast = end of work day Europe?