[gmpi] Re: Hello? Anyone else outthere? (was Re: 3.9 Time Formats)

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:25:35 -0500

>Am I just overly impatient or are we dead, here?  We're making no progress.
>
>Or does everyone think this topic has been covered enough?  I didn't really
>see any resolution, but maybe I missed it.

its just a pretty hard set of problems. nobody has come up with a
description of a solution that is brilliantly compelling enough to
make us all say "aha! that's it!"

meanwhile, i know i am waiting for inspiration, especially since i am
trying to draft a new proposal for JACK's own transport system which
touches on many of the same areas as we are covering here.

--p