[gmpi] Ground rules: obey them or be moderated

  • From: RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:26:29 -0500

I apologize for the autocracy, but we need to set some ground rules or we'll
never get anywhere here.

1.  There will be exactly one -- and only ONE -- topic of discussion on this
list at a time.

2.  Please do not change the subject line of a thread.  Threads will be
entitled "Item <n>: Summary".  The discussion on that thread will move to
completion, and then we will move on to the next item.

3.  Please remember objective of this group is to produce a requirements
statement for GMPI, not a design.  Anyone who persistently "descends" into
coding and design will be moderated.

4.  The first topic, initial post forthcoming, will be the agenda for
subsequent public discussion on this.