[gmpi] Re: Generalized Music Plugin Interface list is now onl ine

  • From: "Silver Blade" <silverblade_uk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:27:42 -0000

Rather than just re-implement MIDI or ignore it, I'd prefer to be able to
either send a MIDI message to the host/interface, where it could be
translated into whatever the host/interface uses. I'd also like to be able
to do things like PlayNote() StopNote() (or Note.Play() Note.Stop() ?) and
possibly SetControlValue, etc.

It'd make things a bit more straightforward.

-SB