[gmpi] Re: Decision time: 8.1

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:48:18 -0400

A control is a virtual object that the user manipulates to cause an action
in, or change the internal state of, the plugin. A parameter is the data
that indicates the action of the control. This data can be a scalar, vector,
matrix, tensor, text, structure, message, stream, or blob of data but it
must reflect one "action" on the part of the user.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
Silence, a language for programming music and sound
Available at http://www.csounds.com