[gmpi] Re: Decision Time: 7.1.1

  • From: Bill Gardner <billg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:16:04 -0400

I prefer (a) but can live with any of the hybrid options.

Bill

At 11:05 AM 6/9/03 -0700, you wrote:

OK, gang - it's decision time.  We've bantered for almost a month on this.
We will NEVER finish if we don't devote some time to finishing.

One topic at a time.  Let's bang out a majority (or better) on each topic,
PLEASE.

Q 7.1.1: Do we support interleaved or mono buffers?

a) Mono buffers only.

b) Interleaved buffers only.

  c) Either, as requested by the plugin.  Plugin chooses one (global or
     per-stream).

  d) Both, as requested by the plugin.  Plugin can specify preference, but
     accept either (global or per-stream).

e) Other. Explain.

---------------------- Bill Gardner Wave Arts, Inc. 99 Mass. Ave., Arlington, MA 02474 Tel: 781-646-3794 Fax: 781-646-7190 billg@xxxxxxxxxxxx