[gmpi] Re: Decision Time: 7.1.1

  • From: Chris Grigg <gmpi-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:29:09 -0700

B.J. said:

(other) all plugs and hosts must support mono streams. If both plug and host
can support interleaved streams, the host may choose to use the interleaved
version.

Just pointing out: This is identical to my e) proposal. Except I make the interleave support contingent on demonstration of the claimed performance gains.

-- Chris G.