[gmpi] Re: Actually, something since June

  • From: "BobF" <rfreeze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:22:25 -0600

Ron,

Sorry if the subject was somehow offensive.  It wasn't meant to be.  It was
in reference to nothing in the GMPI list archive since June.

Anyway, it *seems* like GMPI activity has tapered off somewhat.  Is there a
plan that this project is tracking to?

I'm very interested in how GMPI is progressing and am willing to dedicate
part of my time to helping.  To that end, I tried a bunch of the links to
docs in the list archive, but couldn't find any that worked.

Bob