[gmpi] Re: 3.9 Time Formats

  • From: Chris Grigg <gmpi-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:08:08 -0800

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 07:45:46PM -0800, Tim Hockin wrote:
Only one reply? Has everyone lost interest in this topic so quickly?

<snip a lot>

If no one has time or interest, I can do it alone, it just won't be very
well rounded. :)

Seriously, I know this is a convoluted issue, but where is everyone?  I
*know* you have opinions... ;)

Tim

Opinions, yes, but frequently over-the-top jobs too, time-demand wise.

-- Chris G.