[gmpi] Re: 3.8. Events Req 25 eventorder

  • From: "Ron Kuper" <RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:17:59 -0500

I think the req. should state, "The GMPI 1.0 SDK must provide an
implemention of an event queue that ensures events can be delivered in
temporal order."

I would personally want the queue to proved sorted and unsorted
insertion methods, so plugins that are going to insert masses of events
can sort them at the end.