[gmpi] Re: 3.15 MIDI

  • From: "Ron Kuper" <RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:30:20 -0400

Why don't you think it would be easy, and that it would take time?  We
could get the proposal in front of the MMA members tomorrow and
certainly have it ironed out the same time GMPI ships.

If we use SysX, we don't even need the MMA to ratify it.  It can be like
a vendor specific opcode.

This list is the evolution of MIDI, haven't you been reading?<g>