[gmpi] Re: 3.15 MIDI

  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:17:26 -0400

But there is no TECHNICAL reason it can't satisfy everyone.

You can recover your intact MIDI stream in your plugin with a conversion
library.

In fact one application of GMPI -- if it works! -- will to provide various
conversion and processing plugins, similar to VSTi-DXi adapters or MIDI
processing plugins, only more sophisticated.