[gmpi] Re: 3.11 topic: Multi-timbrality and parameters

  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:45:44 -0400

Why not just use OSC?

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Koen Tanghe koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:23:13 +0200
To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gmpi] Re: 3.11 topic: Multi-timbrality and parameters

On Wednesday, April 28, 2004 10:19 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Chris Grigg <xxxgmpi-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd be curious to hear Koen's take on all this.  I do think shooting
> down modules is a bad idea.

Sorry, busy, I've just been quickly skimming through the posts here...
Not much experience with synth configurations I must say.
I do like the gerenic OSC-style indexing mechanism.
About modules: I'll need to read some mails better to see what you actually
mean with modules and what the issues are (I guess re-explaining it in one
mail would be a bit boring for you guys after all the discussions ;-)).
I'll try to catch up tomorrow...
Koen

http://mail2web.com/ .