[gmpi] Re: 3.11 topic: Dynamic plugin structure

  • From: "seb@xxxxxxxxxx" <seb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:59:24 -0400

Tim Hockin wrote:

It does?  Can you explain how it handles this?  I can't find it in the AU
docs..

i'm trying to find it on Apple's site

see this technote:
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2104.html

and you can get a list of properties there:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MusicAudio/Reference/CoreAudio/audio_units/chapter_5_section_3.html

The only plug I have seen doing this is the latest Reaktor AU although
I haven't played that much with it, I know it does send property change
of the parameter list when loading a different layout. I haven't
tried with adding/removing only a module.