[glugot] Re: [glug-madurai] When is the next GLUG meeting ?

  • From: "Joe Steeve" <joe_steeve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: glug-madurai-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:50:48 +0200 (MEST)

Arun Ponniah S <saponniah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joe was saying abt having the SFD events on
> september first week. How abt the other GLUG members.

Well., yeah. Looks like we cannot have our SFD celebrations on SFD. Grr..
there are some major events to be held in our college on Aug.28. So,
probably we wont get the required permissions to go ahead with our plans.

I was talking to Dr.Shalinie., and looks like we can have the celebrations
on the first weekend of september. I'll confirm on it soon. But we need to
have some concrete plans for the day before we approach the staff.

Cheers,
Joe

--
-Able was I eRe I saw elbA-

+++ GMX DSL-Tarife 3 Monate gratis* +++ Nur bis 25.7.2004 +++
Bis 24.000 MB oder 300 Freistunden inkl. http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

--
GLUGOT = GNU/Linux User Group Of TCE
visit: http://www.glugot.tk /