GlowCode Update Announcement

  • From: "GlowCode Release Team" <release-team@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <glowcode@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:45:06 -0400

Dear GlowCode user,

We've just posted an update to GlowCode 4.0.

Please go to http://www.glowcode.com/update.htm
for the latest update, which includes:

* Support for user-definable delimiters for export
of GlowCode results. (In GlowCode, click "Export"
and set "Field delimiter.")

* New automation properties and methods, including
support for heap checkpoints. (For usage, see the
installation Readme.)

* Numeric keypad shortcuts for quick expansion and
collapse of trees. (Select a tree item, click + to
expand one level, * to expand all levels, - to
collapse.)

* Additional improvements; see the installation
Readme for details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to UPDATE, BUY IT, or TRY IT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* If you do not have a current GlowCode license,
purchase one from http://www.glowcode.com/buy.htm.
If you wish to evaluate first, you may request a
temporary license and download the new release
from http://www.glowcode.com/eval.htm. In the
comments field of the evaluation form, please
indicate which version of GlowCode you previously
purchased or evaluated.

* If you purchased or upgraded your GlowCode
license more than one year ago, please go to
http://www.glowcode.com/buy.htm to upgrade your
license for $100, receive an upgrade key, and
download the new version.

* If you purchased or upgraded your GlowCode
license in the past year, you may download the
latest GlowCode update free of charge. Go to
http://www.glowcode.com/update.htm to download the
new release. Your current license will be valid.

We welcome your feedback. Please contact us at
release-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ The GlowCode Release Team ~

as the Subject