GlowCode Update Announcement

  • From: "GlowCode Release Team" <release-team@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <glowcode@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:25:00 -0400

Dear GlowCode user,

We've just posted an update to GlowCode 4.0.

Please go to http://www.glowcode.com/update.htm
for the latest update, which includes:

*  The new GlowCode online help system.

*  Support for Visual Studio 7 debug symbols and
unmanaged code built using VC7.

*  Additional usability and reliability
improvements; see the installation Readme for
details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to UPDATE, BUY IT, or TRY IT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you do not have a current license, purchase one
from http://www.glowcode.com/buy.htm. If you wish
to evaluate first, you may request a temporary
license and download the new release from
http://www.glowcode.com/eval.htm. In the comments
field of the evaluation form, please indicate
which version of GlowCode you previously purchased
or evaluated.

If you purchased or upgraded your GlowCode license
more than one year ago, please go to
http://www.glowcode.com/buy.htm to upgrade your
license for $100, receive an upgrade key, and
download the new version.

If you purchased or upgraded your GlowCode license
in the past year, you may download the latest
GlowCode update free of charge. Go to
http://www.glowcode.com/update.htm to download the
new release. Your current license will be valid.

as the Subject