[glideplan_swproj] Re: state borders visualisation

  • From: Mária Vámošová <maria.vamosova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:41:46 +0100

Kuba is right, writing our own Model Layer creator would be probably
the best option.
I found some discussion posts about that (although this is pretty old):

http://forum.osgearth.org/Example-of-how-to-use-ModelLayer-td5764539.html

But that would not work on airspaces, since they are 3D.

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj