[glideplan_swproj] Re: state borders visualisation

  • From: Mária Vámošová <maria.vamosova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:56:14 +0100

Yep, I know: that's what I meant in my mail: it is strange. But that
is caused by the class that provides the elevation tiles, I think it's
just not checking whether it is enabled or not. I'll look into that.

About the HQ state borders: yep, now when I wait for it to load
completely, I can see that some areas are filled :/ But i guess that
is a problem of the data source? I'll find another one.
About the fact that even the LQ state borders load so slowly: don't
know how to fix that. I assume we could find another data source, a
more simple one, with just the lines in some parsable format, so that
we could parse them manually? I don't know how this .shp format we are
currently using is easy to parse, maybe that's why it takes for
OsgEarth so long..