[glideplan_swproj] Re: project deadine 7. 6.

  • From: Ales Zita <ala.zita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:40:02 +0200

Hi

I'd like to remind everyone the documentation part of the game.
Below you'll find the table of everyone's main responsibilities we created.
If you feel there's something missing or you find the information wrong,
pls send back comments.

I'd like to ask everyone to send me the documentation by the end of the
upcoming week latest (i.e.25.5.), so I can put everything together,
fine-tune the details, fill the gaps etc.
It doesnt necessarily have to be final version, send me at lest a draft so
I'll have a clue how it'll look like when finished.
The documentation you'll send doesnt have to be in particular form, send
plain text if you wish, i'll do the final formatting and revisions.

*Developer*

*Updraft component*

*Main responsibilities*

Tomas Zamecnik

Turnpoints plugin, TaskDecl plugin

Leadership and management, Turnpoints plugin, User documentation,
TaskDecl plugin,

Importing files

Cesmir Houska

Core, GUI

Updraft core, Settings, TaskDecl. GUI, Mouse picking

Jakub Marek

IGC plugin, Core

Core, IGC visualisation, IGC parsing, on-demand rendering (not yet
finished), Translations (not yet finished), Bottom panel interface,
OpenFile dialog

Bohdan Maslowski

GUI

Mac at all, Installation for all platforms, 2D Map mode

Maria Vamosova

IGC plugin, GUI

OSG Earth implementation, Map layers visualisation, IGC graph drawing, IGC
statistics, Camera manipulation, Map Layer groups + left pane interface,
Scene manager

Ales Zita

Airspaces plugin, documentation

Airspace plugin, documentation, turnpoint labels, airfields visualisation

 Thank you

rgds

Ales