[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Re: meeting on this week

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:41:16 +0200 (CEST)

No, please, lets meet at 10:00 - it is compromise already.
I wanted to have meeting at 9:00 originally, but I reminded that it is too
early for you and moved it to 10:00 ;-)
If we meet at 11:00, we will go to menza at 12:30 and everythink will be eaten.

(However, 10:00 is not early at all...do you remember time when you have to be
at school at 8:00? :-D

T.