[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Re: Meeting

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:45:33 +0100 (CET)

Ok, 15:30 in Lab.
I had to cancel the exam, so I'm available anytime tomorrow,
but in reality I have still very high temperature and don't feel well.
So it is possible, that I will not come tomorrow.

Priority topics to discuss and implement are (in my view) the following:
* Finish wireframe airspace rendering
* Mouse Picking
* Logger communication
* Graph for opened igc with: altitude, ground speed, vertical speed
* Showing/hiding map layers (photos, elevation) + other map layers (boundaries,
height coloring)
* Task drawing
* Mac

I will write tomorrow whether I come to meeting or not.
Tom